Begining June 1, 2020 the weight room will once again be open for use. There are some guidelines for the public to be aware of when visiting the weight room.
1. If you are sick or not feeling well please do not come to the weight room.
2. If you come to the weight room please keep the number of people in the weight room at 10 or less. If student-athletes are lifting please come back at a different time.
3. Maintain your distances between people, try to maintain the 6 foot distance when possible.
4. Wipe down equipment with disinfecting wipe, before and after using equipment.
5. Help keep the weight room clean and organizes, please pick up all trash and dispose of it properly, and please put weights back on racks when you are finished.
NSAA Guidelines for student Athletes and Coaches regarding summer weights and conditioning:
In permitting summertime conditioning programs, prioritizing the health and safety of all students and staff must remain the focus of each NSAA member school.
These requirements must be followed when conducting voluntary strength and conditioning sessions:
It is the responsibility of each NSAA member school to comply with:
Additionally, notwithstanding the NSAA summer by-laws, NSAA member school sponsored camps and clinics are prohibited in any sport at this time.
Pursuant to the Governor’s DHM the following activities are prohibited: Basketball, cheerleading, football, soccer and wrestling (“Prohibited Sports”). Due to the nature of close contact between athletes.
Members may have open gyms where sport-specific drills are permitted and sport-specific equipment may be used by individuals except in the Prohibited Sports. Allowable sports: Baseball, Softball, Volleyball. Equipment should be disinfected before and after use.