July 22nd, 2019
Arthur County High School
9:00 am to 12:00 pm MST
Don’t miss out! Beat the back-to-school rush!
WHO MUST BE EXAMINED?
• Children entering Kindergarten and 7th grade
• Children new to Nebraska
• Children involved in sports activities (annual requirement)
WHAT IS PROVIDED IN THE EXAM?
• Physical Examinations/Sports Physicals (if required)
WHY DOES MY CHILD NEED TO BE EXAMINED?
• Annual sports physicals are required for athletes
• School requirement (Neb. Rev. Stat. § 79-214)
HOW DO I SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
• Call 308-221-6831 or
• Come to Arthur County School between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm MST on July 22nd, 2019
HOW MUCH DOES THE EXAM COST?
• If your child’s services are covered by insurance, no upfront cost to you. Their visit will be billed as their annual
• If the child does not have insurance coverage, the cost will be:
o $50.00 - Kindergarten& 7th Physicals (if your child participates in organized sports, sport physical is included in cost)
o $40.00 - Sports Physicals only
**multiple children uninsured, $10.00 off each additional child
ADDITIONAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY REQUEST
• Immunizations (parent consent and presence required, please provide copy of your child’s current immunization
• Dental: Inspection of teeth - $5 charge
individual details on additional services contact our office @ (308)696-1201 opt. 2.
PLEASE PROVIDE A COPY OF INSURANCE CARDS
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD FORM AND A CHECKLIST TO BRING WITH YOU TO THE EVENT. Checklist and Forms
IF YOU WILL BE GETTING IMMUNIZATIONS; PARENTS MUST BE PRESENT WHILE IF STUDENTS ARE RECEIVING IMMUNIZATIONS. Follow this link to go to the WCHD site to book an appointment, pay online, and get the forms. https://wcdhd.org/news-events/arthur-school-event.html
Arthur County Schools is seeking a Junior High Volleyball coach for the 2019-2020 season. Please contact Mrs. Gorwill at the high school or email jamie.gorwill@
Sandhills Physical Therapy
and Sports Rehab Presents:
Arthur Location Begins
July 1st - August 7th
Location: Arthur County Schools Gymnasium
Cost: $120 (if paid by June 10th)
$140 (after June 10th)
Family Discount: $120 first child
$100 second child
$80 each child after
Speed Camp Is:
Reflexive Performance Reset, Agility, Speed, Vertical Jump,
Reactive Drills, and Injury Prevention!
Registration forms are available under the important forms link or you can click here to download a form.
Students who will be in 6th - 12th grade in the 2019-2020 school year are welcome and encouraged to attend!!